Please write to email@example.com providing your old email and the new one. Please note that email are primary identification components of any Berty Wallet account. To prevent unauthorised access to your account, before we change any of these account elements, we may ask for additional verification to make sure it's really you. We may send a code to your email that you would need to provide in the ticket, or we may request a photo of you holding your passport or other ID in your hands.
Articles in this section
- What payment systems are available on withdrawal?
- What is my Berty Wallet number?
- How to make deposit using Berty Wallet
- How to signup in Berty Wallet?
- KYC (Know Your Customer) - Account verification
- How can I change my password?
- I am a developer, I want to use the Berty Wallet on my website, where can I get a high-quality logo?
- I lost my password. How do I reset it?
- I found a bug, what do I do?
- Is Berty Wallet secure?